Launch: The Order of Unmanageable Risks
A Podcast about Capitalism and Anxiety
* James Bridle (on technology and chaos)
* Esther Leslie (on emojis and capitalism)
* Alana Lentin (on racist anxieties)
* Hari Sewell (on racism and mental health)
* Arjun Appadurai (coming soon - on the politics of risk)
More episodes are scheduled! All are free to listen online, download or subscribe at http://anxious.community
The Order of Unmanageable Risks is produced by the Common Anxieties Research Project and supported by RiVAL: the ReImagining Value Action Lab and the UCL Institute of Advanced Studies.
Links to the YouTube stream and archived video will be posted at http://anxious.community
Google Maps will set a marketing cookie if you allow to display the map from Google Maps. For more information see our Data Privacy Statement.
Click to display the Google Map.